Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 9:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who the hell believes this is a legit study I ask?
#4
RE: Who the hell believes this is a legit study I ask?
Gee I found it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_E._Puthoff

Quote:Puthoff took an interest in the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s and reached what was then the top OT VII level by 1971


Tells me all I need to know. He's a crackpot.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Who the hell believes this is a legit study I ask? - by Minimalist - May 6, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shroud of Turin more legit after research? orthodox-man 48 16184 April 9, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another? EruptedCarcassBloat 129 32851 October 14, 2016 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  First collisions at the LHC with unprecedented Energy! (Ask a particle physisicist) Alex K 385 122878 August 8, 2016 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Ask a physicist to speak at your funeral. Creed of Heresy 2 1710 March 7, 2014 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Ask the experts pocaracas 1 1151 July 7, 2013 at 2:02 am
Last Post: simplexity
  Global warming study, with Koch funding. 5thHorseman 8 5441 August 1, 2012 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  Results from the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature study popeyespappy 7 4206 October 24, 2011 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Phaedra



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)