Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 6:54 am

Poll: Is your dream car a clean car? (electric/solar/battery)
This poll is closed.
Yes
16.67%
2 16.67%
No
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle?
#21
RE: What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle?
I never got a license. Problems with anxiety and reflex (the latter even with hand controls). I did train for a while out of Sharp Rehab here in San Diego. I used an '85 Olds Cutlass, with hand controls. Looked pretty much like this (color, too, I think):


I am a bit of a car buff, but I get more excited by practical and historic cars than todays sports cars. To that end, I'd love a VW Golf...



...or, well...a VW Golf...



...or a Saab 99



If I needed cargo room, then a mid-80's Chevy van would be a lot of fun to have. Preferably white. I saw a mint condition white one in Silver Spring, MD once, parked at a bakery, IIRC. Unassuming, but very cool....like this.



NOTE: It's not letting me image tag any of these URL's for some reason. I'm not sure what the problem is. If mods want to fix it, be my guest. If not, no big.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle? - by c172 - May 21, 2014 at 10:50 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hip Hop Origins And Current Affairs PhCritique 17 3989 January 29, 2025 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The current state of engineering Macoleco 14 4238 November 24, 2021 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 4770 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your damn electric car needs to make noise brewer 29 8833 July 16, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your next car onlinebiker 100 24766 January 30, 2019 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What is your current forum goal? Kitan Etos 166 53940 June 22, 2018 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your barbarian/fantasy character name... The Valkyrie 40 12474 May 15, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New (Old) Car Fireball 4 2352 May 15, 2018 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Fireball
  A fantasy retail interaction Kitan Etos 4 1847 April 12, 2018 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Which is grammatically more right - "red new car" or "new red car" ErGingerbreadMandude 55 17927 January 24, 2018 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)