Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 11:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If there is no such thing as the supernatural, then how do you explain this?
RE: If there is no such thing as the supernatural, then how do you explain this?
What you believe is irrelevant. What you can demonstrate is all that counts.

As for my aforementioned private opinions, perhaps some other time. Or perhaps never. I already said I don't intend to exoand on them here.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: If there is no such thing as the supernatural, then how do you explain this? - by Cyberman - July 16, 2014 at 11:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discussion of supernatural activities Jose 32 8796 August 18, 2014 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Supernatural phenomenon? That guy who asked questions 15 5763 June 2, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Supernatural Plants thesummerqueen 9 6670 December 11, 2012 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Blind Faith: the Fail-Safe of the Supernatural Admiral Ackbar 4 2547 June 2, 2011 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh