Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD
RE: God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD
In my opinion god shows little self esteem. The evidence for this is in the threats he makes when trying to persuade people to believe in the quran.

Quote:Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

Notice god isn't saying

Quote: Watch out if you don't believe satan roasts you, or you fall down into a pit of fire.

He's saying he will personally push you down and drive you into those flames then personally replace your flesh when it's roasted through so you can feel even more pain then repeat the process.

It's sort of like me kicking down your door, tying you up, heating up an iron rod in some flames and threatening to fuck you up with it until you put the funds from your bank account into my bank account, then after you give me your funds you claim you did it of your own free will.

Bare in mind this isn't a sin that harms people, many charitable atheists, Christians, Buddhists and so on who have read the quran and not believed in it will now be burned repeatedly by god himself for not believing in the verses of this book.

Additionally you wrote....

Quote:Narcissism can only be applied on humans..god is not even a creation or a human-like.

I don't believe in God but weren't you the one who was saying God shows his self esteem? So why can he have self esteem but not narcissism? I think the whole idea of god is nonsense personally but if you're going to say this imaginary character has self esteem why not narcissism?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD - by paulpablo - July 18, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Documentary: Sword and the Crescent mralstoner 9 2595 February 24, 2016 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Killing of apostates in Pakistan and attacks on Free-thinkers Free Thinker 3 2145 May 15, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37