Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 10:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD
RE: God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD
But you ignored this :

Quote:( 16 ) But when He tries him and restricts his provision, he says, "My Lord has humiliated me."
( 17 ) No! But you do not honor the orphan
( 18 ) And you do not encourage one another to feed the poor.
( 19 ) And you consume inheritance, devouring [it] altogether,
( 20 ) And you love wealth with immense love. Page 593, Quran.

Accompanied with the original satanic road which pours racism & hatred.

Speaking of charitable people -even if atheists-, god will repay them for every good act they did. Yet, as the main point of my topic stated : not believing makes you on the satanic side still.
Maybe god will have mercy on them in the after life ? maybe in this life ?
One thing I know for certain : god will repay them for all good they did.

No human can say he knows who's in hell & who ain't. That's god business.

God will reward even atheists for their good deeds?

it's written down in the quran that the punishment for not believing the verses of the quran is god roasting that person til the flesh burns away then recreating their flesh for them to feel the pain over again.

it doesn't say in the quran it might happen, or god might have mercy, it says god will drive them into the flames and roast them.
So how is he going to have mercy on them or repay them for the good they did while at the same time as roasting them repeatedly?

I didn't ignore the verses you posted they just bare no relevance on anything I posted at all, if they do you, still haven't pointed out why they do.

Quote:So simple. Self esteem is a total different concept than narcism, self esteem means knowing your abilities and acknowledging them, while narcism is pure arrogance which is in many cases based on false claims of self superiority -so human-. Not something to apply on a god ; especially since it's a production of the study of human psychology.

Self esteem is not a human-specific disorder that exists within human brain.

Self esteem is a concept used in the study of human psychology also and yet you're applying that to a god.

The rest of what you wrote simply can't be proven, you don't know that god can't have a false sense of superiority , someone who creates people and then tells them their lives must be dedicated to praising him, then writes a book detailing how amazing he is, then tells people if they don't believe the book he will burn them repeatedly seems to be a little arrogant to me, just a little.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: God's self esteem and the human free will : NO FORCED CONVERSION WITH THE SWORD - by paulpablo - July 20, 2014 at 2:17 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Documentary: Sword and the Crescent mralstoner 9 2591 February 24, 2016 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Killing of apostates in Pakistan and attacks on Free-thinkers Free Thinker 3 2145 May 15, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37