Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 12:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotel Rooms and Toxic Waste (Bibles, BoM, etc)
RE: Hotel Rooms and Toxic Waste (Bibles, BoM, etc)
(October 7, 2014 at 3:21 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: What do you do?

I read them if I'm very bored.

I live in England and what you're doing probably wouldn't make an impact here except for increasing bible sales because hotels would have to buy new ones.
The people who actually believe in any sort of Christianity in England I'm sure are decreasing.
And it doesn't seem it would be very impact making here, I could probably go to a church in England, spit on a bible in front of it (as long as it was my own bible) and spend an hour ripping it to pieces and as long as I disposed of it without making a mess, probably all that would happen is a few old couples would tut.

On the other hand if I was found doing any of this sort of stuff to a Qur'an I'd probably have to move out of the area quickly.

But this is just were I live maybe where you and other people live this sort of thing is daring and controversial, messing around with bibles.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotel Rooms and Toxic Waste (Bibles, BoM, etc) - by paulpablo - October 8, 2014 at 11:52 pm
RE: Hotel Rooms and Toxic Waste (Bibles, BoM, etc) - by Chas - October 14, 2014 at 8:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question about atheistic “beliefs” (opinions, guesses, etc.) Frank Apisa 252 16197 June 30, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  Life's meaning when you are an atheist - reality, struggle, etc. bussta33 11 4416 December 11, 2015 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Christian poster to an Atheist "You are a waste of a life" MJ the Skeptical 52 10900 July 22, 2014 at 3:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Bibles in school TromboneAtheist 24 8022 May 4, 2013 at 11:35 am
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Family christenings, weddings etc Intimae_Hasta 15 6269 August 9, 2010 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Super Cynic
  'Not labeling ourselves' Vs 'Bright' Vs just plain good old 'Atheist', etc. Edwardo Piet 21 10049 May 14, 2009 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki