Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 1:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
You know what really grinds my gears?: The moaning thread.
RE: You know what really grinds my gears?: The moaning thread.
(October 9, 2014 at 1:50 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote:
(October 9, 2014 at 1:48 pm)MusicLovingAtheist Wrote: I said I was being sardonic when I said to go see a shrink. It wasn't even wrong.

You edited that bit in after I had replying. Now you are being plain dishonest.
Yeah, because I forgot to add it. Stop being so fucking distrustful of me. I'm not out to try to fuck you over or something. I'm simply stating what happened.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: You know what really grinds my gears?: The moaning thread. - by MusicLovingAtheist - October 9, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5049 1160763 2 hours ago
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Really Bad Advice Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4473 March 4, 2025 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Nanny
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3842 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4510 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Did you know? Ryn 2 1249 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
Thumbs Up Is bigger really better? onlinebiker 7 1779 February 27, 2022 at 8:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 1023 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do femicides really exist? Macoleco 27 7031 September 21, 2020 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 7553 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 3036 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)