Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 6:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I think I'm in love.
#4
RE: I think I'm in love.
Yes! Yes baby, this is the bomb! Well said young lady. She utterly owned him and he wouldn't even own his last sentence.

Actions speak louder than words. But lies speak even louder. Yet another christian who does not believe his own bullshit, even when it's him saying it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I think I'm in love. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - February 6, 2015 at 5:52 am
RE: I think I'm in love. - by Aoi Magi - February 6, 2015 at 5:57 am
RE: I think I'm in love. - by Invisible Sky Fairy - February 6, 2015 at 6:09 am
RE: I think I'm in love. - by robvalue - February 6, 2015 at 6:31 am
RE: I think I'm in love. - by Nope - February 6, 2015 at 6:41 am
RE: I think I'm in love. - by robvalue - February 6, 2015 at 6:43 am
RE: I think I'm in love. - by RobbyPants - February 6, 2015 at 10:20 am
RE: I think I'm in love. - by emilynghiem - February 8, 2015 at 7:38 pm
RE: I think I'm in love. - by Chas - February 8, 2015 at 7:41 pm
RE: I think I'm in love. - by Nope - February 8, 2015 at 8:50 pm
RE: I think I'm in love. - by The Valkyrie - February 8, 2015 at 9:25 pm
RE: I think I'm in love. - by robvalue - February 8, 2015 at 11:13 pm
RE: I think I'm in love. - by Thumpalumpacus - February 9, 2015 at 1:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God cannot love or be Love. Greatest I am 0 1875 December 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)