Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
#1
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi and I have said hi and their name over and over again loudly and they still blatantly ignore me while saying hi to everyone else.and never invite me to parties
Reply



Messages In This Thread
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi - by ashelala - February 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Jackie 82 21488 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Jackie 13 4309 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Jackie 37 9180 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Jackie 11 3742 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 11510 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 5603 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 3494 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why I hate food critics.... Jackie 23 7657 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1515 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 4716 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)