Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 2:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
#6
RE: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
The addendum is what got me.and never invite me to parties.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi - by SteelCurtain - February 27, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Jackie 82 21499 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Jackie 13 4317 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Jackie 37 9188 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Jackie 11 3742 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 11538 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 5607 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 3498 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why I hate food critics.... Jackie 23 7669 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1515 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 4718 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)