Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 6:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
#10
RE: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi
(February 27, 2015 at 5:57 pm)abaris Wrote: The same old sock still getting off at his silly mama stories?

I've never seen anything like it in the single minded trolling department, apart from M***s. And such a specific topic...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: People at my church seem to hate or dislike me, they ignore me when I say hi - by Alex K - February 27, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Jackie 82 21492 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Jackie 13 4314 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Jackie 37 9187 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Jackie 11 3742 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 11521 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 5607 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 3496 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why I hate food critics.... Jackie 23 7662 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1515 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 4717 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)