Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 11:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home.
#13
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home.
(February 9, 2015 at 3:38 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Dirty Depends
Nurse cleans cheap
Dirty depends
Nurse cleans cheap

........
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Jackie - February 9, 2015 at 3:30 pm
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Jackie - February 9, 2015 at 3:38 pm
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by DIRTY_DEEDS_93 - March 16, 2015 at 11:28 am
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Cato - February 9, 2015 at 4:49 pm
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Jackie - February 9, 2015 at 7:35 pm
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Exian - February 9, 2015 at 4:55 pm
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Alex K - February 9, 2015 at 6:05 pm
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Alex K - February 9, 2015 at 7:36 pm
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by vorlon13 - February 10, 2015 at 12:51 am
RE: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO the retirement home. - by Jackie - February 10, 2015 at 7:44 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art in the Home FrustratedFool 17 4878 October 25, 2023 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)