Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison, Wi now a safe haven for atheists!
RE: Madison, Wi now a safe haven for atheists!
(April 2, 2015 at 10:14 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: The push for Walker's recall originated from and found its strongest bastion in Madison.  During all the elections involving him, he found little to no support in either Madison or Milwaukee.  His support comes from the dumb-fuck hicks that comprise the rest of the state, and sad to say, despite being much more spread out than the city-types are, they nevertheless outnumber us by a sufficient extent.

That's one of the nice things about being in Pennsylvania: our two big cities are big enough that we lean a little blue, even though probably 50 of our 67 counties are red.  My home county, in fact, hasn't voted for a Democrat for president since James Buchanan (the only president from Pennsylvania).

To be fair, given how Buchanan turned out, I can see why they might be hesitant, but that's not the point...
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madison, Wi now a safe haven for atheists! - by TheRealJoeFish - April 2, 2015 at 10:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 4154 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1282 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh Yeah - This Will Make Us Safe..... Minimalist 11 2162 August 6, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Republicans STILL haven't learned anything about racism TaraJo 35 7108 February 28, 2014 at 1:09 am
Last Post: *Deidre*