Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now
So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now
Back in 2012 when the GOP lost the election to Obama. The GOP released a report called the Growth And Oppurtunity Project.  Essentially it detailed how many minorities feel demonized by the GOP and that they should reach towards them. But hell, now that they are in control I bet this was thrown in the fire.

https://gop.com/growth-and-opportunity-project
RE: So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now
(June 29, 2018 at 3:36 am)Libertarian God Wrote: Back in 2012 when the GOP lost the election to Obama. The GOP released a report called the Growth And Oppurtunity Project.  Essentially it detailed how many minorities feel demonized by the GOP and that they should reach towards them. But hell, now that they are in control I bet this was thrown in the fire.

https://gop.com/growth-and-opportunity-project

I doubt that the blindly loyal Trumpistas on whom the Republican Party depends for its electoral support are on board with minority outreach.  Fearful and angry bigots do not generally welcome the inclusion of lesser races, at least not on terms of equality.  And besides, if they were to go forward with this growth and opportunity stuff who then would they demonize?
RE: So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now
All they care about is making sure the bigoted asswipe in office continues to put down those he doesn't like. (basically anyone who isn't a white Anglo Saxon male.)
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Um, no. They threw it on the fire when they realized they had nothing left but racist Nazi fucktards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2086 121942 11 minutes ago
Last Post: arewethereyet
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 979 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9883 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2733 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1525 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Who has the power Spongebob 19 1016 January 23, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1388 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 416 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5229 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 935 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold