Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 10:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
#30
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
Quote:Yeah, I don't know. It's harder to explain than almost anything else in my life, and it's constantly evolving so the definition itself continues to be a moving goal post as I learn and change. I like punishment. [shrugs]

I think i would like punishment but only if I felt or could be made to feel like I deserve it, it's all about behaviour modification for me which is probably why I identify as a submissive and not a masochist although i'm clearly both

Could you submit to a religious person? I don't think I could, I would need to respect or ideally look up to the person i'm submitting to's intelligence
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive - by Saxmoof - May 20, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ask a firearms enthusiast deleted 41 24148 June 8, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask someone completely disillusioned about Americanism. Jackalope 35 21026 March 21, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a trans. Jehanne 20 14862 January 3, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ask an Uber driver. Goosebump 1 4227 January 2, 2022 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Ask a critic T.J. 16 9554 January 2, 2022 at 5:19 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Ask a poor person BrokenQuill92 49 26957 December 9, 2021 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a woman who just turned 50. Divinity 41 22385 November 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 11228 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ask Eleven Kitan Etos 36 21248 June 26, 2021 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 7894 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)