Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 7:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bionic hand "most realistic ever"
RE: New bionic hand "most realistic ever"
I don't talk about this much...but.....my daughter is currently using a palm-hidden/shaped grasping hook actuated by lateral motion in her shoulder......and I got her into kids softball...Pitcher, baby.......just like daddy.......eat it!  

I've had parents -complain- about the ferocity and viciousness with which she hurls the mass in their kids general direction (and sure, she's hit a few kids on purpose..they had a good swing...what can I say?).   Give her something like this, and I expect to be beating back the offers from UK with sticks.  Everytime some douchebag wants to pull me aside and tell me that he doesn't think my daughter is legitimately competing...I want to borrow her hook and stab him with it.  Are my fellow parents really so dull as to think that their bitching and moaning about their untalented children is going to fall on friendly ears in -my case-?

/rant

(-because- of the grasping mechanism..her pitches are the sickest, most pronounced curves I have -ever- seen...even when she's trying to pitch a fastball down the plate - she can release towards the 1st base bleachers feet and still hit a right handed batter in her teeth, makes me a proud, proud daddy)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
New bionic hand "most realistic ever" - by Cyberman - June 18, 2015 at 2:28 pm
RE: New bionic hand "most realistic ever" - by Cyberman - June 18, 2015 at 3:17 pm
RE: New bionic hand "most realistic ever" - by abaris - June 18, 2015 at 3:21 pm
RE: New bionic hand "most realistic ever" - by Cyberman - June 18, 2015 at 3:44 pm
RE: New bionic hand "most realistic ever" - by The Grand Nudger - June 18, 2015 at 3:53 pm
RE: New bionic hand "most realistic ever" - by Rev. Rye - June 18, 2015 at 10:00 pm
RE: New bionic hand "most realistic ever" - by Cyberman - June 19, 2015 at 7:06 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI Model that Creates Realistic Videos SimpleCaveman 6 364 January 30, 2024 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Either the most benign or the most insidious virus I've ever come across... Rev. Rye 2 1410 February 2, 2014 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye