Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agape For All Nations Church Pedophile
RE: Agape For All Nations Church Pedophile
Well, first off, I'm no evolutionary biologist, but understand the basics of evolution. With what you have just mentioned, I'd have to agree on not seeing any evolutionary benefit, but I don’t think that means that this attraction might not exist in some people. Why would people be attracted to the same sex? With an argument you just used, you stated that there would be no evolutionary reason for someone to want to reproduce with a child, because they have not reached puberty or they don’t possess attractive, ‘more adult’ physical traits. I remember when I was in 3rd-5th grade, and was attracted to some of the girls without these features, and also, attracted to girls in their 20’s. Also, people have much more complex and imaginative thought processes when compared with other animals. Humans will fuck sex dolls, feet, raw ground beef, goats, horses, donkeys, and dogs for shit sakes. I don’t feel that that would be an evolutionary benefit. With regards to your large butts, perky breasts, toned bodies argument, I’d agree that probably a weak majority of people find those things sexually attractive, but many people like thicker women, fat women, small breasts, massive breasts, tall women, small women, older women, buff women, midgets, certain races, very skinny girls without those features, etc. Someone was showing me pictures of girls recently that they thought were the hottest girls on the planet, but I barely found any of them to be attractive. It just differs from person to person, but I agree, in general, that people are attracted to those traits more often than not.

I feel that some of these attractions, like many women liking tall guys, will breed taller people in the future, but that isn’t necessarily a benefit. Taller people are more prone to back problems, because a good posture is harder to maintain. From some studies that I have read, it seems we’re slowly breeding people with weaker immune systems in more developed areas of the world. It could be the habitual use of antibiotics, and our bodies are adapting to having them fight for us, with the consequence being, that our immune system doesn’t work as hard. I’m sure you know that certain bacteria has evolved to resist weaker forms of antibiotics that once worked to kill certain strains.

Humans are a crazy species. There once was a time where our brains revolved around, making tools, gathering food, and protecting our young. Now, brains seemed to have a evolved for the better in some ways and for the worse in other ways. People have made up insane fairy tales thousands of years ago, and the majority of people out there, actually believe in them still. I’m sure you’d agree, that that’s not a beneficial component of the survival of our species. I don’t know, I’m trying to think of a logical reason like you are, but can’t come up with one. I just like to say, that everyone is different, with a unique personality, and with a wide variety of attractions and interests.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agape For All Nations Church Pedophile - by Regina - June 20, 2015 at 9:31 pm
RE: Agape For All Nations Church Pedophile - by Salacious B. Crumb - June 21, 2015 at 2:09 am
RE: Agape For All Nations Church Pedophile - by Pyrrho - June 21, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Nations are more Peaceful Cosmic Ape 28 14049 February 18, 2012 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: AthiestAtheist
  'Atheist' nations more peaceful, Global Peace Index study finds. theVOID 44 30464 January 12, 2010 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: littlegrimlin1