Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Effect 3 demo
Mass Effect 3 demo
SO I HAZ PLAYED THiS DEMO aND THEY CHaNGED EVERYTHING OMFG> OMFG I H8 BIOware. Why they no keep it as it is

Tongue

So I have been getting to grips worth the Multiplayer aspect of the ME3 Demo. I have to say with only a little Bias that it is an amazing extension of the game. So far you have two maps and you play in a horde style mode. In which different waves of enemies ( increasing in power and number) attack you and you have to defend/destroy them all. During the waves you will get missions for cash. Ie destroy this, kill her within 1:30 etc/

The best bit of the demo so far is the leveling up and character elements. you don't buy guns through a shop or unlock guns through levels. instead you buy a pack and its pot luck which I think is a pretty great incentive to keep playing, ( you never know what you are gonna get)

I was Very apprehensions about the ME3 Multiplayer, but I am very pleased at how it turned out and I hope when the retail release comes out that there will be a lot more to it.

Anyone else played it, and what are your thoughts?
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

Messages In This Thread
Mass Effect 3 demo - by thebigfudge - March 3, 2012 at 9:29 am
RE: Mass Effect 3 demo - by SleepingDemon - March 5, 2012 at 11:40 pm
RE: Mass Effect 3 demo - by Napoléon - March 6, 2012 at 4:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video New Mass Effect announced! Napoléon 29 3195 June 21, 2015 at 10:02 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Ever notice how Mass Effect 1 character does that Sigurd2 12 2013 January 14, 2015 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Mass Effect 3's ending Creed of Heresy 1 1084 November 30, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Mass Effect 3 Countdown. Napoléon 101 31647 May 15, 2012 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Mass Effect 1 & 2 KawaiiKoneko 10 3153 January 11, 2012 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t