Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 3:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God)
RE: Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God)
(July 6, 2012 at 1:35 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm)CliveStaples Wrote: Yeah, well I've been told to my face and on this forum that being an atheist makes me worse at being a mathematician, that it means I can't reason, or that there's something wrong with my cognitive function.

I get the feeling that is the exact opposite of what you wanted to say.Wink Shades

Yeah, ever since I got here I've been typing "atheist" way more than "theist". Fingers are getting confused....
“The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.”

Messages In This Thread
Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God) - by Ionovaryeh - July 6, 2012 at 3:50 am
RE: Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God) - by Darth - July 6, 2012 at 7:48 am
RE: Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God) - by Cato - July 6, 2012 at 4:47 pm
RE: Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God) - by Cato - July 6, 2012 at 5:12 pm
RE: Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God) - by Darth - July 6, 2012 at 9:21 am
RE: Nicholas Roerich (for the love of God) - by CliveStaples - July 6, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on Courtly love (aka platonic love) Macoleco 16 1301 September 11, 2022 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne