Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
islam, homosexuality, wars and atheism
RE: islam, homosexuality, wars and atheism
(August 24, 2012 at 9:07 pm)padraic Wrote: Welcome apostopare,seems like you have had a hard road to travel.

I hope you enjoy your time here

Thank you guys. I'm now feeling free, liberated and at peace. I don't want to clutter my mind with all those god and religious nonsense anymore. My mind is at peace now. I spend most of my time taking care of the environment where I live now. I think and live simply. I live in this earth therefore I just have to take care of the earth. That's all. The world will be a better place if everybody takes care of the earth.

The other day I took my tiny bit of spare time to help my neighbour who is old and unwell and needed help to buy a newspaper. Off I went to the newsagent and bought him the newspaper.

Once or twice in a week I picked up rubbish all along the road and the river bank I like to have a walk on every morning.

Long time ago, I would've worried if 'god' would reward me or not, whether I do this to please him/her or not. Now, I don't give the s**t about it. I just want to take care of the place I live in and make it a better place.

Messages In This Thread
islam, homosexuality, wars and atheism - by apostopare - August 24, 2012 at 11:31 am
RE: islam, homosexuality, wars and atheism - by Minimalist - August 24, 2012 at 11:37 am
RE: islam, homosexuality, wars and atheism - by padraic - August 24, 2012 at 9:07 pm
RE: islam, homosexuality, wars and atheism - by apostopare - August 25, 2012 at 9:19 am
RE: islam, homosexuality, wars and atheism - by padraic - August 25, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ex-muslim and the truth about islam Methamphetamine 9 1015 August 21, 2023 at 11:19 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  From Islam to Atheism Lebneni Murtad 13 3585 April 1, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Bosnian_Atheist
  Why I Left Islam And Became An Atheist mota 9 6764 May 22, 2013 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: viocjit