Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are UFO's real?
Are UFO's real?
I told people in the religion section that I had seen in my lifetime on three separate occasions strange things in the sky that were do doubt real UFO's. Even though I brought up a more serious topic, mainly all I got were flippant responses on the ufo thing. I guess you just can't believe it until you see it. These people seem to think that I just saw something strange. But there is a big difference between simply strange and fucking majestic. Sure, there is a likelihood that the U.S. could be experimenting with ufo technology. But I doubt if it was connected with what I saw. And these things have been seen throughout recorded history.
One person scoffed at the idea of traveling faster than light. Well over twenty years ago, I sent the Jet Propulsion Laboratory my plans for a centrifugal inertia space drive. Which would reach the speed of light in a little over a year of 1g acceleration. Strangely enough, I bought a double dvd set called "Free Energy and Antigravity Propulsion." There were a few interesting things in the first disk. The second disk I just threw away because it was so stupid. But one interesting thing in the first disk was that somebody actually built a device that I had thought of, but rejected because it was too impractical. They gave it what they called the canoe test. Two people got into a canoe with the device and used it to motor them around in a pool.
Things like this bring up some interesting questions. In a free e-book that I've written called,<snip!> one of the things I bring up in it is space exploration and colonization. Though you might not hear what you would expect. It would be a very interesting read for anybody who cared to do so. If you want to, you can post me a message and I will tell you where to find it.

Messages In This Thread
Are UFO's real? - by Aron Loyd 1 - September 21, 2012 at 3:24 pm
RE: Are UFO's real? - by jonb - September 21, 2012 at 3:33 pm
RE: Are UFO's real? - by Anomalocaris - September 21, 2012 at 3:39 pm
RE: Are UFO's real? - by naimless - October 27, 2012 at 11:45 pm
RE: Are UFO's real? - by Mister Agenda - September 21, 2012 at 3:54 pm
RE: Are UFO's real? - by jonb - September 21, 2012 at 3:55 pm
RE: Are UFO's real? - by Jackalope - September 21, 2012 at 4:13 pm
RE: Are UFO's real? - by sydneys - September 29, 2012 at 9:05 am
RE: Are UFO's real? - by Phish - September 30, 2012 at 7:09 am
RE: Are UFO's real? - by Utracia - October 29, 2012 at 12:12 am
RE: Are UFO's real? - by JohnDG - October 29, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Afterlife' feels 'even more real than real,' researcher says pocaracas 5 2963 April 18, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Real Scientists....Doing Real Science Minimalist 1 1677 February 21, 2012 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Faith No More