Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help A christian has stumped me on this one.
RE: please help A christian has stumped me on this one.
(October 5, 2012 at 3:22 am)franca Wrote: i meant the names add up no matter what number you start with. I made A = 1 b=2 C=3 D=4 ETC ETC ETC
AND the jesus = 74 jewish =74 cross=74 messiah=74 make a choice=74 gematria = 74 etc etc etc. when we change the a to 6 and b becomes 12 etc etc the number obviously becomes 74 x 6 which is 444 and so do the rest. do you see whats driving me crazy. the names so closely related to jesus will always be the same number. ALWAYS AAAAHHHHH Breaks the reasoning of mathematics. probability speaking

Um, yeah, that's suppose to happen. This is nothing unexpected.

Wacky
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Messages In This Thread
RE: please help A christian has stumped me on this one. - by Tea Earl Grey Hot - October 5, 2012 at 3:26 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Math education progression? (Please help me) bennyboy 4 2849 November 5, 2013 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: bennyboy