Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you ever seen something weird
have you ever seen something weird
Have you ever seen something that you couldnt explain, or witnessed something in anyway which you couldnt explain?

I did once see a strange flying glowing orange object outside my work but that could have been anything.
The one thing that i can say i have seen which i still cant explain is this.
One day i was running with my friend down a road, we heard the sound of aproaching water noise, when i spoke about it to my friend later we both said we thought it was the same thing, a truck driving down the road and the sound was its wheels along a wet road. So we didnt even turn around but then we saw a line of rain go past us, this was what was creating the aproaching noise, it then showered over our heads, go past us so that it wasnt showering over us anymore and carry on down the road. then it came back and went up the road where we had just been.
I dont know if this is a very good description but just imagine a columb of rain like in the cartoons how you see a somone whos depressed and a rain cloud follows them.

-- 1 1-------------00------------

---------------------------1 00 1--------------------

------------------------------00---------------------1 1------------------

imagine if me and my friend are the two 00s and the rain is inbetween the two 1s this is basically the progression it made. then it reversed back over us and left
Some people say it was just a narrow raincloud but ive never witnessed anything like this before or since, and it seemed so specific, i was in school at the time and when i tryed to describe it to my other friends they just thought i was a bit of a weirdo and when i told my dad he said it might have been wetness coming off a plane or something as one theory but i doubt that.
Id like to add i dont believe in paranormal things but id like to hear if any other people have seen weird stuff or if you have an explanation to what i witnessed

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
have you ever seen something weird - by paulpablo - January 8, 2013 at 11:16 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Ryantology - January 9, 2013 at 2:57 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Cato - January 9, 2013 at 3:42 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Cinjin - January 9, 2013 at 3:42 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Cato - January 9, 2013 at 3:51 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Brian37 - January 9, 2013 at 9:33 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by paulpablo - January 9, 2013 at 9:48 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by frankiej - January 9, 2013 at 10:13 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by paulpablo - January 9, 2013 at 10:18 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Brian37 - January 9, 2013 at 10:36 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by paulpablo - January 9, 2013 at 10:38 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Brian37 - January 9, 2013 at 11:21 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by paulpablo - January 9, 2013 at 12:12 pm
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Brian37 - January 9, 2013 at 1:48 pm
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Dee Dee Ramone - January 9, 2013 at 11:30 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Brian37 - January 9, 2013 at 11:37 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by CapnAwesome - January 9, 2013 at 11:56 am
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Brian37 - January 9, 2013 at 12:11 pm
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by CapnAwesome - January 9, 2013 at 12:57 pm
RE: have you ever seen something weird - by Brian37 - January 10, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A weird conversation Asmodee 6 1203 February 22, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  I don't believe in Ghosts but I have seen one. MrSqurk 96 33825 May 22, 2012 at 11:04 am
Last Post: fuckass365