Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't believe in Ghosts but I have seen one.
I don't believe in Ghosts but I have seen one.
About 8 years ago I looked into a window of an abandoned mansion and seen a face with no body just a face. I was only 14 but this memory is extremely vivid.

This place had been abandoned so long there wasn't any floors, so it was basically impossible for someone to be up there.

I have always assumed it was my mind playing tricks on me. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.
RE: I don't believe in Ghosts but I have seen one.
It's you mind playing tricks on you. This kind of thing happens more often and you'd think.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(May 17, 2012 at 8:18 pm)MrSqurk Wrote: I have always assumed it was my mind playing tricks on me.

What do you think it was?
The human imagination is incredibly powerful. It may have been a distorted reflection of your own face.
(May 17, 2012 at 8:18 pm)MrSqurk Wrote: About 8 years ago I looked into a window of an abandoned mansion and seen a face with no body just a face. I was only 14 but this memory is extremely vivid.

This place had been abandoned so long there wasn't any floors, so it was basically impossible for someone to be up there.

I have always assumed it was my mind playing tricks on me. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Dog's asshole jesus

[Image: jesus.gif]

knows what you mean.
(May 17, 2012 at 8:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 17, 2012 at 8:18 pm)MrSqurk Wrote: About 8 years ago I looked into a window of an abandoned mansion and seen a face with no body just a face. I was only 14 but this memory is extremely vivid.

Dog's asshole jesus

knows what you mean.

Just realized how his breath killed that fig tree.
I grew up across the street and through the woods from an abandoned tuberculosis hospital. Believe me, if there were such a thing as ghosts, I would have seen more than my share of them. I was a very imaginative kid. I wanted nothing more than to see something totally fucked up and supernatural at that hospital. I never did.
(May 17, 2012 at 8:24 pm)Phil Wrote: What do you think it was?
I am almost 100% sure it was my imagination.
(May 17, 2012 at 8:27 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: The human imagination is incredibly powerful. It may have been a distorted reflection of your own face.
Good thought but there weren't any glass in the windows.
(May 17, 2012 at 8:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Dog's asshole jesus

knows what you mean.

Well that has now pushed me to definitely believing it was my mind playing tricks on me.

(May 17, 2012 at 8:42 pm)Shell B Wrote: I grew up across the street and through the woods from an abandoned tuberculosis hospital. Believe me, if there were such a thing as ghosts, I would have seen more than my share of them. I was a very imaginative kid. I wanted nothing more than to see something totally fucked up and supernatural at that hospital. I never did.

This made me think of a very good point. If ghosts are real why aren't hospitals filled with them.
Pictures of the Plymouth County Hospital, for those who are curious.

https://www.google.com/search?q=plymouth...17&bih=714
Don't worry. Ghosts are just as real as gods.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There may be a god but it isnt your one Sam Polter 20 4904 August 4, 2015 at 6:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Ghosts: What I saw, but I still can't logically believe in them x2theone2x 25 5076 July 15, 2014 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  have you ever seen something weird paulpablo 21 6997 January 10, 2013 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  On the topic of "ghosts" fuckass365 7 4028 May 18, 2012 at 9:52 am
Last Post: fuckass365
  Ghosts Phil 1 2077 March 17, 2012 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Welsh cake
  Why do ghosts have to wear sheets over their heads. Ziploc Surprise 14 11511 February 17, 2012 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas