Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few questions
RE: Few questions
1.Since my 4 years old I always had the feeling that I will take part to the last battle (Armageddon).
That is maybe because I heared a lot of things about God during this time or this feeling is not an illusion like this is the reality.

And after every kick-ass action movie I feel like I can take on the whole world, but alas, I cannot.

2.The first time where I can listened by accident (funfair) an Eurodance music (No limit by Knut) I had the sensation to be connected with the universe.
This is probably an illusion or that is possible.

Ravers do this all the time. I on the other hand think that Eurodance is about as trashy as music gets. Apart from the occasional Scooter that is.

3.Why I have all time (since my 4 years old) this weird sensation in my Thorax , a sensation to be like a empty memory card.
I have a spiritual problem or this is biologic other possibility this is neurologic or this is only a psychological sensation.

Your memory is in your brain, not in your windpipe and lungs.

4.If God does not exist how the chaos created this world ?

In temperatures near absolute zero it is possible for the weak force of gravity to take hold, small particles start to clump together. The more there are of them, the better they attract more and suddenly we have e.g. a star. I do not find that chaotic at all.

5.If the soul does not exist how I can exist ? there are probably something before the human life and after.

The only thing you can be certain of is that you will die. Why is it probable that there is something after life and why is it only for humans? My dog had more 'soul' than some people I know. And why is it necessary to have 'soul' to exist?'

6.How the Evolution Theory can be the truth (I'm not creationist) ?

[i]The truth of what? Read some biology books to get a better understanding. I recommend
Life: The Science of Biology by David Savada et. al.

7.If God does exist really why does he exist ?

Because some humans need gods in order to control others, while others need reassurance that they are more special than they actually are and that they can believe that they have a greater purpose than to just live.

8.How was the world before the Big Bang (this universe is maybe a part of the multiverse some physical theories speak about that) ?

That I don't know, but I bet that e.g. Stephen Hawking has written something interesting on the topic.

9.How contact God without pray and without speak therefore how feeling God ?

Why 'contact' something that isn't there? You'd be better off talking to yourself.

10.Believe in God is maybe irrational but why the chaos is rational ?

What chaos?

(May 1, 2013 at 6:06 pm)Darkstar Wrote: Entropy.

But, sometimes order arises from disorder (i.e. snowflakes). So no, entropy isn't a valid argument against abiogenesis and/or evolution.

Not to mention that Earth isn't a closed system, we constantly get energy from the sun Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Messages In This Thread
Few questions - by viocjit - May 1, 2013 at 5:17 pm
RE: Few questions - by Joel - May 1, 2013 at 5:57 pm
RE: Few questions - by Darkstar - May 1, 2013 at 6:06 pm
RE: Few questions - by Kayenneh - May 2, 2013 at 3:48 am
RE: Few questions - by viocjit - May 2, 2013 at 9:58 am
RE: Few questions - by Joel - May 2, 2013 at 10:26 am
RE: Few questions - by Simon Moon - May 2, 2013 at 11:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink hey! im one of the few and proud latino post-theists JaOrMar 2 1625 April 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus