Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
(May 27, 2014 at 9:27 pm)Bittersmart Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 5:14 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, if parenting is all about giving them material goods, toys, food...Perhaps, who knows. But I personally don't think that these people were ever meant to be parents.
It is not natural for a child to have two fathers.
It makes no real sense. They should be given to normal people.
Catholic or non-catholic.

Gay people are normal people. They're just different from you, just like all the other kinds of people that are different from you.

I'm sorry, how is it normal that a person that is supposed to impregnate females with his thing actually uses it in a fencing match with another of his ilk?

True, they're different, so different that they're engaging in abnormal forms of pleasuring themselves. Well, I'm not going to discuss their antics.

To the rest, I'll reply individually.
Quote:And who are you to decide what a "natural" family is?
Well, I've explained that in my past posts. I guess I have to repeat myself.
I base it on the only way of creating a child. Sexual union between a man and a woman. A child needs her mother's milk, and during that time, she needs the support of someone. The people that lived long ago, have come to the conclusion that it would be better if the person who sired the child would act as the support of the child that was born. He had a biological connection with the child, so he would be of course, a better choice than a complete stranger. This is how the family institution was born.

This institution does actually work fairly well, and human society has been built on this institution. Similarly, the marital institution was also based on this to secure a long-term commitment to the mother and her child.
So, who am I? I'm the child that was born from a family that I advocate as the only way to raise a child properly and efficiently.

Quote:There are many different types of families all over the world that produce well-rounded children.
There is only one type of family. That one involves the guy, the woman, and the child. This type of family has long been idealized, and is engraved in our minds.

Of course, you might perhaps cite a few fringe examples of communal families, where children are taken care by the collective in turns, but meh. They do not really see much of an application in large scale.
Quote:You need to re-evaluate your views if you believe there is something detrimental about being gay and/or being raised by gay people.
Is this where you're telling me to check my privilige?

Quote:Wow, this post is putrid.
Do you actually know any gay parents? Your views on gay people are horrendous.
No. Here, we do not have such things.
Quote:Because I do, and they're wonderful. Their children are wonderful.
Yeah? What's so wonderful about them? And how old are the children? Do you know any that have like children that are 18 or 20?
Quote:You seem to think gay people are some kind of different species instead of actual human beings.
This is irrelevant to our discussion. Under this context, I merely think that they are unfit to be parents, the same way I think that heroin-addicts are unfit to be parents.
Quote: I find this bigotry sickening. Frankly, I think YOU would be an unfit parent if you were teach this tripe to impressionable children.
Wow, going full emotional again. I was really hoping that we'd be past this by this point.

In all, I think that this gay-adoption thing is based on nothing more than supply & demand.
They merely demand this, and we're supposed to fulfill their wishes because they demand it. Yeah.
I still stand by my words that throughout history, they never had any stakes whatsoever in the familial institution, and yet here they are, claiming that they have rights to be parents, when they never were a part of the institution before. They had no real interest in it. Nowadays, we're supplying to a sexual minority with a notorious sub-culture the future of human society. Children. It is truly mind blowing how people are defending this whole ordeal.
Chilrden should be with a mother, and a father. This is how you bring forth truly healthy individuals. Straight or gay.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by kılıç_mehmet - May 27, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7554 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1276 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 187 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6928 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1705 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2920 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1729 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4595 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3635 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am