Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
(May 28, 2014 at 9:29 am)pocaracas Wrote: Giving them out to gypsies or keeping them in "the system" doesn't seem all that different, to me.
Why not just give them to the military, while we're at it?

My idea is that, if you can provide something better than "the system", then you should do that.
Your view is that only the optimum will do... and that just keeps kids in "the system" and would-be parents childless.

Wow, never thought of that. A special ops team, trained to be ruthless killers, not bound by social ties such as family...Their lot to serve their superiors and their nation. The elite of the elite...I heard that before. The Ghulam and Janissaries!
They didn't work out too well.
So no, I think the kids are better off in families that fit the description of the norm, where they will be raised with expectations of grandchildren and marriage. This is important for the propagation of society, my friend. They will not be raised in a subculture of a sub-society, but will be full fledged members of contemporary society that are expected for propagate the family institution. This is what I'm saying.
On the other hand, giving them off to gays will do the exact reverse. It creates confusion, and if you ask me, bears no alturistic connections, and is put forth by the same people that actually attack the concept of family and family values, unless it is practiced by gays.
It is not something that I can ever endorse.

What should be done is to promote true answers to the question of orphans. Why do orphans exist?
A family tragedy. Both of the parents dead? The child should be given to the grandparents, or uncles and aunts. This is how its done here. Here, if both parents would suddenly die, the kids are not without relatives to help them. The family in a broader sense, takes care of its kin.

Another one would be to tackle the problem of children born out of wedlock. Many mothers who are afraid of their dirty secret coming out usually give off their children to orphanages or just leave them in a place to be found by other people.
Why not teach the people to have children in a safe and advantageous(both for mother and child) environment, the marital institution?
But no, today's society praises promiscuity above all else, while doing nothing to instill responsibility. This is why we have so many single-moms at the age of 18.
One must attack the root causes, by promoting family values and sexual morality.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by kılıç_mehmet - May 28, 2014 at 9:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7371 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1276 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 187 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6925 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1705 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 438 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2920 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1729 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4595 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3635 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am