Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 6:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
(May 19, 2015 at 9:20 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I think there'd always been something in me that enjoyed challenging others and being overpowered in a respectful way - I am particularly attracted to men who are scary-intelligent. I've also always enjoyed rough sex. My boyfriends through the years experimented with one or two things on the kink side, but it wasn't until my mid-20's or so that I really began figuring it out, and partially because of a couple people on this forum. I couldn't point to any one "aha!" moment - the learning process about myself and the things you can get into with it seems continual.

Is there a specific type of intelligence you're attracted to?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive - by paulpablo - May 20, 2015 at 8:38 am