Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
When John (and the missus) moved away and I saw them for the last time, John had quite a meltdown.  It didn't register for many years with me just how deeply he cared for me (and as it turns out, vice versa) and I know it caught him by surprise too. (and her)   That slide into our emotional connection was so slow and gradual (taking years) neither of us noticed until the day they moved away. To my lasting regret, we didn't have our respective crying jags simultaneously, separated instead, by nearly ten years.  And I was moping over John off and on all along and didn't make the connection till it was rubbed in my face.

I think this has happened to many pairs of men over the years, and they never knew what they had with a special friend till it was gone . . . and sometimes not even then.  'Most' (many? some?) men don't realize they can be emotionally bisexual (or even emotionally homosexual) and physically heterosexual at the same time . . . .

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc4a5d382115839c5df75333d77e29...=300&h=300]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by vorlon13 - April 20, 2016 at 10:11 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1610 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive