Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another?
RE: Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another?
(October 12, 2016 at 8:29 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You'll get -another- fortune cookie, that's for sure...lol.

On the subject of fortune cookies...there comes a point when you get the same fortune cookie again.  Just like this isn't the first time this discussion has been had, on these boards.  When that happens, you start to realize that the things we stuff into fortune cookies are deepities rather than revelations...and so to, is this line of questioning.

Once upon a time at a Chinese restaurant, I opened a fortune cookie and there was no fortune inside. My dad leaned over and said, "How unfortunate!"

I frowned...then burst into laughter. True story =)

I've since learned to write my own fortune. Cheers!
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another? - by Arkilogue - October 12, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Far Too Complicated For Creatards Minimalist 4 1509 April 7, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: ignoramus