Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 7:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever used Protonmail ? What do you think about it ?
RE: Have you ever used Protonmail ? What do you think about it ?
I use the service, it's a great and private email provider. But, I still don't fully trust it's promise of complete anonymity. I'm sure there is some government law that forces the company to keep logs of it's users. If I'm sending anything sensitive, I use either freenet or a tor email account. Those tend to be bit more private and very hard to trace if you know what your doing. As far as for other things, use proton mail. It took me about six weeks for me to get an account with them though. They also have a Android app for their service as well. You could also try looking int Lavabit (https://lavabit.com/).
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever used Protonmail ? What do you think about it ? - by Sterben - January 30, 2017 at 12:05 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I got bored today and bought a couple of used servers popeyespappy 10 1855 May 4, 2019 at 8:10 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4