Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
mh.brewer Wrote:Pool, you sound like the white guy in the US who screams reverse discrimination every time a minority or woman gets hired or advanced.
Nope. Not screaming about anything. Although I do think granting privileges based on race or gender is a bit idiotic, granting them based on wealth would make much more sense. "I need this job more than him" makes much more sense than "Buh buh but he has a penis and I don't!!!" or "But his skin color is white!!" like penis or skin color has fuck all to do with anything. Bringing race and gender into the equation is just to make the whole issue political and get votes. They will never actually help out minorities that would mean the poor neighborhoods will actually prosper and once they prosper maybe they'll change party, can't have the slaves breaking down the chains and going free now can we, gotta have em votes comin' in.

mh.brewer Wrote:If you think women have it so much better in your country you could always tuck it back and wear a mastectomy bra, talk a walk on the wild side and see how you like it. My guess is that you won't like it.
Are you kidding me? I would've loved it if I were born a woman. Get treated practically like a precious diamond until 20 by dad and then choose a healthy slave(husband) to be my property that works for me and puts up with my nagging until I die? Fucking day dream.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by ErGingerbreadMandude - March 6, 2017 at 9:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6218 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris