Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative History Documentary Film maker
RE: Alternative History Documentary Film maker
(March 14, 2017 at 9:42 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome.

Alternate as in...?

For example my latest work on world war II/cold war/space race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgUVoREOmg

I believe that history must be viewed through many lenses

(March 14, 2017 at 9:48 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Which other time line are you documenting?

I'm really curious about the one where the infant Superman landed in NAZI Germany instead of the US.

My latest documentary is actually on World War II if you keep an open mind you might learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgUVoREOmg

(March 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm)Aegon Wrote: Does that involve the use of alternative facts?

What do you mean by alternative facts? I do not even look at the main stream historic view the government take is bs always. I find and create my own facts through research and deep thought. Sometime I pray or meditate.

(March 14, 2017 at 10:03 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Ah, now you're over here.

What does that mean? Where was I before?

(March 14, 2017 at 11:36 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Alternative history is a funny new spin on 'conspiracy theorist.'

Have fun with that.

They use to laugh at people that told us that the government is listening and reading our personal exchanges now who is laughing. Sometimes its worth keeping an open skeptical mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alternative History Documentary Film maker - by trustyoursources - March 15, 2017 at 12:11 am
RE: Alternative History Documentary Film maker - by Aegon - March 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm
RE: Alternative History Documentary Film maker - by GUBU - March 16, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Documentary Film Maker Here trustedsource 22 5254 July 15, 2017 at 7:30 am
Last Post: chimp3
  BlackSwordsman: History BlackSwordsman 11 2695 May 13, 2014 at 3:41 am
Last Post: BlackSwordsman