Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackSwordsman: History
BlackSwordsman: History
Hello, my name is Robert S. Krumbholz. or at least it was, I am a boy from Germany. My family came to America when I was 7 years old. I was later adopted after my father went to prison. My mother ran out never was around. I was adopted into an Italian / Scottish family. GREAT MIX never a dual moment.

I served in the United States Army as an Infantryman, I served well and I had a lot going for me. Wife, daughter, small dog.

I was over in Afghanistan when an IED changed my entire life.

I lost everything and was confined to a wheelchair for awhile, the damage to my head caused memory loss. I was medically discharged from the service as disabled. Before the discharge my wife cheated and came forth saying she's been sleeping with my best friend who was my unit mate for a long time. She filed divorce, got everything. My car, my house, my money, my daughter. I attempted suicide at that point. I lost my daughter.

I haven't seen my daughter since, the ex-wife has gone into hiding and only pops her head above ground to take money from me.

almost 3 years ago. I got a call, my Biological father has been diagnosed with cancer, he hasn't long. At this time my adopted father had gone into a coma.

Then, months later by Biological father passed away, I was heading that night to see my Adopted father whom I was deeply close to, as he was in a coma at the hospital. My friend called and said he was on his way.

Then I got the call from my mother, he too had passed.

in the span of 12 hours I had lost my only family.

I am heavily into MMORPG's mainly because I can be someone else, live a life I want. Avoid the matters of the world around me. It is an escape for me.

Thus the name BlackSwordsman from Sword Art Online.

I am a product of the events in my life that have led up to this present moment, they have defined me and my actions.

I am simply who I am, but who I am is forever changing.
RE: BlackSwordsman: History
Wow.what a story!
Welcome aboard, matey.
Sure hope you can swing that sword Wink
Welcome to the forum.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You've been through a lot, sword guy. I'm really sorry, and welcome Smile

(Psst... guys? How did loveboat captain get banned? Another PMS sock?)
(May 7, 2014 at 8:06 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: (Psst... guys? How did loveboat captain get banned? Another PMS sock?)

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE NAPOLEON.

Not really, he was a sock.

@OP, that's an unbelievable story. Hope you find something fulfilling here.
Welcome

But why do you say you lost your "only family" if you still have your mother?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(May 7, 2014 at 10:16 pm)Aractus Wrote: Welcome

But why do you say you lost your "only family" if you still have your mother?

My biological mother ran off and was never around, my Adoptive mother and I didn't get a long in my later years, so at the time of my fathers passing my father was all I had considered family.

Hope that makes sense.
Welcome to the forum ! why did you said your real name ?
Can you say us to which MMORPG's do you play ?
People who play to this (these)
game(s) will play with you.

If you want avoid the matters of the world around you. This is your right. The people who say you that MMORPG's are bad for you (I suppose that someone did already say that to you). Say them to live in a wheelchair for two days (this is not a lot compared to you). If they refuse , insist for that they accept to take part to this experience.

I'm not in a wheelchair and I admit that unhappily I can't understand this situation.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 12, 2014 at 8:36 pm)viocjit Wrote: Welcome to the forum ! why did you said your real name ?
Can you say us to which MMORPG's do you play ?
People who play to this (these)
game(s) will play with you.

If you want avoid the matters of the world around you. This is your right. The people who say you that MMORPG's are bad for you (I suppose that someone did already say that to you). Say them to live in a wheelchair for two days (this is not a lot compared to you). If they refuse , insist for that they accept to take part to this experience.

I'm not in a wheelchair and I admit that unhappily I can't understand this situation.

Elder Scrolls Online (Level 11), RuneScape(level 120), Guild Wars 2 (level 16), World of Warcraft (lvl 76), and Rohan Online (Level, you don't want to know)

Robert S. Krumbholz was my name, before I came to America, once I was adopted my name was changed and I was issued a new birth certificate for my protection? Had to change my name, move, and was under police watch.

I would enjoy the company on the games, simply no one seems to play them so I end up being a "solo".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alternative History Documentary Film maker trustyoursources 32 4113 March 16, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama