Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 4:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White people assuming other white people like Trump
RE: White people assuming other white people like Trump
(March 28, 2017 at 9:47 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(March 22, 2017 at 9:04 pm)Sterben Wrote: There also not going to find anything in their investigations, to me this just seems like witch hunt. Close the blinds and change the channel to avoid the man plotting ageist you to be seen in his real form. That is all that will be accomplished, its not even worth the time to look into it further for me.

The lion doesn't leave when the ostrich buries its head.

If you want to remain ignorant of those connections, great, turn off the news and continue feasting on your mental cotton-candy.

You don't seem to understand what's at stake ... and you've just admitted that you don't want to.  How pathetic is that?

I do understand what is occurring, it is something that be avoided entirely, only the impact can be soften. It's a problem that occurs to every empire through out every empire. The U.S has grown too big big to keep under control and demonstrate a type of logic that is needed to maintain a empire of this size. A single lion can only hunt so many ostriches, we could scream as loud as you can in the streets. You can go on national television and be on every channel warning people on what is going to happen, but few will listen. Since I know the phases of most every empire, it's human nature that is at fault here. Instead of myself trying to warn people, why would I want to go to these lengths to help people, when these people can't help themselves?

You must be one hell of a masochist, to want to try to wake people up from this dream state we exist in. I wish you the best of luck on trying to improve things, as for a person who tried a few times with no success in educating people on what is happening. The ship is going down and there is no life boat or aid on it's way to help us. The more intelligent in this type of situation save themselves over others, and I'm saving myself first.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Messages In This Thread
RE: White people assuming other white people like Trump - by Sterben - March 28, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning By a Landslide and other politicspeak onlinebiker 11 649 October 23, 2020 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1099 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1274 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Apparently 600 million people voted for Trump.. A Godzilla fan 6 956 October 5, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37037 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Naturally. Crooks Like Other Crooks Minimalist 0 174 October 16, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The west's other face WinterHold 24 2636 September 25, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3953 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  Is Trump trying to piss black people off? Jehanne 31 4937 January 17, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Pieces of each other WinterHold 2 499 November 24, 2017 at 3:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus