Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The west's other face
The west's other face
The Secular western world will collapse and fall very soon, and the first sign is the advent of the right and the victory of populous mentality.

Counting the disasters, we find:
1-Brexit in Europe
2-Rise of Le Pen in France
3-Victory of the Law and Justice rightist party in Poland
4-The whole United States elected a populous leader called Trump

It's over for you, westerners.

There was another face the west had which longed for racism and chaos. The burn of WW2 was forgotten quickly, and westerners forgot what this ugly face had costed them before.

No constitution can protect from inhumane cons. Trump is my example; and the man proved with utter ignorance that America is both hypocrite and has an obsolete constitution. The power of ignorance won; and it is winning everywhere.

Dark days are coming. Nukes will be used. And this time nobody will survive.
RE: The west's other face
Will you be building bunker for yourself?
(September 23, 2018 at 3:43 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Will you be building bunker for yourself?

In my information, modern bombs break through bunkers.
The ugly face of Satan that manifests in evil humans, has the ability to pierce through bunkers and pull you out.
Quote:Dark days are coming.

Dark days are here.
(September 23, 2018 at 3:47 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(September 23, 2018 at 3:43 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Will you be building bunker for yourself?

In my information, modern bombs break through bunkers.
The ugly face of Satan that manifests in evil humans, has the ability to pierce through bunkers and pull you out.

Nobody knows future. War may happen in 50 or 100 years. Your just torturing yourself for no good reason. But if you are serious you can build a bunker that nobody will even find.
The pig shit lagoons are overflowing in North Carolina too.
Quote:1-Brexit in Europe

That last bit isn't quite true. Only 55% of USians eligible to vote did so, and only 46% of those voted for Mr. Trump.  So rather than saying 'The whole United States', it would be more correct to say 'Something around a quarter of the whole United States', etc.

And don't worry too much about the nukes - you can hide out in my garden shed until the fallout falls out.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 23, 2018 at 3:39 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: The Secular western world will collapse and fall very soon, and the first sign is the advent of the right and the victory of populous mentality.

1-Brexit in Europe

There was another face the west had which longed for racism and chaos. The burn of WW2 was forgotten quickly, and westerners forgot what this ugly face had costed them before.

No constitution can protect from inhumane cons. Trump is my example; and the man proved with utter ignorance that America is both hypocrite and has an obsolete constitution. The power of ignorance won; and it is winning everywhere.

That and $6 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Don't you stupid religious fucks ever learn when it comes to making stupid prophecies?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 23, 2018 at 3:53 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:
(September 23, 2018 at 3:47 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: In my information, modern bombs break through bunkers.

Nobody knows future. War may happen in 50 or 100 years. Your just torturing yourself for no good reason. But if you are serious you can build a bunker that nobody will even find.

No, war is always related to one thing: economy. When empires and hence; their emperors/ruling clans/decision makers are about to go broke, they start to peddle madly to survive drowning, and that peddling is nothing but war.

America entered WW2 to survive the great depression.

Now, with the admission of the whole world (and the admission of my wallet), the economy of the whole world is falling with the speed of light. That's why big boy Trump is adventuring a little too much around the Middle East, Greece's bankruptcy is another indication, and remember: the final reset button when this economical system come collapsing is war. A de-facto nuclear war.

It's certain; just ask any economist. The awaited sign was the coming of mad, ignorant -and populous- leaders that rule with the mentality of the mob. Ironically, the all began to pop out like Pop Corn:

1-Trump in America
2-Mohammed bin Salman in Saudi Arabia
3-Putin in Russia
4-Kim Jung Un in North Korea
5-Le Pen in France (I'm waiting for her victory in the next elections)

Don't you find all the above a little bit......an apocalypse scenario ?

(September 23, 2018 at 4:44 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:1-Brexit in Europe

That last bit isn't quite true. Only 55% of USians eligible to vote did so, and only 46% of those voted for Mr. Trump.  So rather than saying 'The whole United States', it would be more correct to say 'Something around a quarter of the whole United States', etc.

And don't worry too much about the nukes - you can hide out in my garden shed until the fallout falls out.

Boru

If the congressmen were honest and really served the values they claim to hold, they would've stopped this Trump before he sticks his claws deep in the state's strong joints.

Congressmen don't want to lose their voters, 55% is still a huge number that has a dominant influence on the Congress and on the decision making.

The number is very big. That itself is a disaster. Years ago, the supporters of people like Trump would be a minority at 20 or 25%. The increase to 55% itself means that America is long gone.

(September 23, 2018 at 5:05 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(September 23, 2018 at 3:39 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: The Secular western world will collapse and fall very soon, and the first sign is the advent of the right and the victory of populous mentality.

1-Brexit in Europe

That and $6 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.  Don't you stupid religious fucks ever learn when it comes to making stupid prophecies?

Yes; modern evil businessmen have fantastic cafes.
I see Atlas is up to the usual...

[Image: broad-brush.jpg?fit=225%2C225]
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning By a Landslide and other politicspeak onlinebiker 11 567 October 23, 2020 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 1887 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  Why don't the dictator regimes be punished by the west? WinterHold 14 1082 March 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  The west WinterHold 23 1869 March 6, 2019 at 2:46 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Criminal West Farah 5 451 November 28, 2018 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Farah
  Naturally. Crooks Like Other Crooks Minimalist 0 148 October 16, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pieces of each other WinterHold 2 470 November 24, 2017 at 3:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Face it! chimp3 3 358 November 17, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Supreme Court Cases (and other interesting cases) - A Thread! TheRealJoeFish 11 3552 June 2, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  White people assuming other white people like Trump Sterben 81 11523 April 1, 2017 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Sterben