Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 12:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Quran and The Prohibiting of Pedophilia? Marriage Contracts
RE: The Quran and The Prohibiting of Pedophilia? Marriage Contracts
(April 24, 2018 at 2:17 am)robvalue Wrote: Okay, so he does indeed choose that I'll be tortured, as a result of actions he picked for me. And he chooses to send you here to defend his actions. It's all a very strange torture fetish he has, and he obviously needs to justify it to himself. If this is all true, I can't blame you for defending it.

If it's wrong however, you're choosing to say that I deserve to be tortured for not being a Muslim.

It's interesting how this God chooses to make characters like me in his little theatre which feel that he's a disgusting sadist. He must get extra enjoyment from being able to deliver righteous torture to me later.

Sending someone to his defense, whose defense involves telling me I have no choice over the actions I'm being judged for, is very strange. It's not a very good defense. So I guess he's not very good at justifying it to himself.

It's not about "You" as rob or me. But it's about how the universe came to exist; how existence itself came to exist.

Meaning is: the universe is standing on the balance between the positive and the negative. That's how God willed it.
Hell and torture are nothing more but the sad negative. Just like stars swallowing whole galaxies, black holes eating the rocks we call home.

Hell is a natural phenomena. So as fate -science call it space/time.pictured as a sliced loaf of bread. Each slice contains our actions in the given time:

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/alumni/Magazi...green.html

Isn't that fate? God is the manipulator who can see through every slice of bread.

I would just say that when someone's family dies because of an earthquake, it feels so much different than a gang raping them one by one then execute them. The agony of the latter, if imagined, can give you more insight into what I'm saying:

when humans torture, it's so wrong and feels so different than when a natural disaster roars at you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Quran and The Prohibiting of Pedophilia? Marriage Contracts - by WinterHold - April 24, 2018 at 3:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 3557 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 9227 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20672 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1337 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4562 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2963 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49088 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12907 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 874 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 15314 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257