Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false
[Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false
In this topic, I wanted to bring the end of the "sanctity of the Hadith books" and show that the Quran is the only holy book in Islam; its one and only source book; and it actually warned that masses of people will try to kill the Quran.

So let's begin.

#NOTE: every point I made is directly based on a Quranic verse literally; the verses are quoted and their positions in the Quran are also mentioned by verse and Sura.

------------------------------

1- The Quran spoke about "people who twist their tongues so we think what they're saying is a part of the scripture":

Quote:Sura 3, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 78 )   And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah. And they speak untruth about Allah while they know.

You always hear "Muslims" who come to you and "twist their tongues" to spit "Hadith narrations" in an attempt to make what they say holy like the scripture. 
---

2-Prophet Mohammed -peace be upon him- had nothing but the Quran as a source book; the revelation that came to him from God is "the Quran" only:

Quote:Sura 6, The Quran:

( 19 )   
Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, "Allah is witness between me and you. And this Qur'an was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allah there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him]."

( 20 )   Those to whom We have given the Scripture recognize it as they recognize their [own] sons. Those who will lose themselves [in the Hereafter] do not believe.

( 21 )   And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie or denies His verses? Indeed, the wrongdoers will not succeed.
---

3-A direct and clear threat was given from God to any person who comprise false scripture and say "this is from God !":

Quote:Sura 2, The Quran:

( 79 )   So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.
---

4-There are so many Muslims -and you saw many of them in this forum and outside- who reject the Quran and say it is either not enough or not obvious enough when a religious matter is under discussion-, instead they paste to you walls of text from Hadith books:

( 23 )   Do you not consider, [O Muhammad], those who were given a portion of the Scripture? They are invited to the Scripture of Allah that it should arbitrate between them; then a party of them turns away, and they are refusing.
---
5-Concealing the Quran is a cursed deed, the Hadith is an attempt to conceal the Quran and replace it:

Quote:Sura 2, The Quran:

( 159 )   Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse,
---

6- Muslims were given a covenant too to never conceal the Quran and never distort its meanings; but the Hadith was invented later on by them to break the covenant:

( 187 )   And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.

The covenant given to Muslims:

Quote:
Sura 16, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#aya=16_91&m=hafs&qaree=husary&trans=en_sh

( 91 )   And fulfill the covenant of Allah when you have taken it, [O believers], and do not break oaths after their confirmation while you have made Allah, over you, a witness. Indeed, Allah knows what you do.

( 92 )   And do not be like she who untwisted her spun thread after it was strong [by] taking your oaths as [means of] deceit between you because one community is more plentiful [in number or wealth] than another community. Allah only tries you thereby. And He will surely make clear to you on the Day of Resurrection that over which you used to differ.

---

This is why I despise the Islamic faith in the Hadith. The source book -the Quran- actually said and mentioned how people of the scripture made tricks and surrounded their holy books with lies, and Muslims are no difference: their way to do that is the "Hadith books" just like the Christian way was First Council of Nicaea.

Stay safe.
RE: [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false
It's all false.
TL;DR. I could tell from the title this was going to be mind-numbingly dull.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I appreciate the effort, but this is futile.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(September 17, 2021 at 5:15 pm)Ahriman Wrote: I appreciate the effort, but this is futile.

This is the first sensible post you have made. Perhaps there's hope after all.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Channeling PGJ is not healthy.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 17, 2021 at 5:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: TL;DR. I could tell from the title this was going to be mind-numbingly dull.

Boru

It's not supposed to entertain you; but it should teach you not to trust a person "twisting their tongue with with words to think it is from the Quran while it's not".
(September 17, 2021 at 5:49 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(September 17, 2021 at 5:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: TL;DR. I could tell from the title this was going to be mind-numbingly dull.

Boru

It's not supposed to entertain you; but it should teach you not to trust a person "twisting their tongue with with words to think it is from the Quran while it's not".

But I don’t care what’s in the Quran, or what conflicts with it. It’s not my business.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 17, 2021 at 5:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 17, 2021 at 5:49 pm)WinterHold Wrote: It's not supposed to entertain you; but it should teach you not to trust a person "twisting their tongue with with words to think it is from the Quran while it's not".

But I don’t care what’s in the Quran, or what conflicts with it. It’s not my business.

Boru

Others do care. It's an Islamic section afterall.
And being a part of this community means a lot: don't forget that "Islamic forums" and "Many Muslims" ban you immediately if you write such topics.
(September 17, 2021 at 5:55 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(September 17, 2021 at 5:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But I don’t care what’s in the Quran, or what conflicts with it. It’s not my business.

Boru

Others do care. It's an Islamic section afterall.
And being a part of this community means a lot: don't forget that "Islamic forums" and "Many Muslims" ban you immediately if you write such topics.

So it’s an Islamic section of the forums - so what? You want points for posting something in the right place?

I will never be banned from an Islamic forum, because I would never JOIN an Islamic forum.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 16 623 Yesterday at 11:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4249 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8177 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: The Aten. WinterHold 35 2764 June 10, 2023 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  [Quranic Reflection]: the sound of hell. WinterHold 13 1408 April 18, 2023 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Quranic reflection]: Homosexuality is nothing but Sexual Gratification. WinterHold 58 4074 March 27, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 2974 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 2078 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20449 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1211 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon