Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Favorite Personality Test So Far
My Favorite Personality Test So Far
Online personality tests are by no means accurate at all! They're silly and crappy! But they're fun! And this one is my favorite so far. I found it yesterday:

http://www.seemypersonality.com

For me it seemed to get absolutely everything right about my personality besides the fact it said I didn't talk a lot. Although I was answering the test based on the way I am in RL, outside the internet, so even that result makes sense as I avoid people in RL a lot and hence don't talk to them much.

It's very in depth and gives you a LOT of questions. It's still probably just a load of Barnum statements and stuff. Although if it had said the opposite I would have definitely disagreed with the results Thinking I guess it is feeding the answers I give it back to me.

I guess if any personality test is at all supposed to be based on science it is the Big 5 personality test. As opposed to the usual crappy Myers Briggs test. And thinks test is based on the Big 5. So the most important thing to do to help it be accruate, if it has any chance of being accurate, is to be honest with your answers.

After answering many questions it gives you a chance to end the test early. But you can also keep going. It will ask you several times. Eventual it stops asking. I always refused and ended up doing like over 100 questions because I wanted it as accurate as possible.

Coincidence or not, it's the most accurate personality test I've done so far.

Here's my personality type overview:

73% Emotionally reactive
21% Extraverted
20% Open
0% Agreeable
0% Disciplined

"Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)
Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

13.65% of people are Artisans"

I have to admit it's a lot more accurate than any other test I've done.

For those who know me, does this sound like me? Tongue

Messages In This Thread
My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Edwardo Piet - May 31, 2018 at 9:14 am
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by julep - May 31, 2018 at 11:23 am
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Losty - May 31, 2018 at 12:46 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Shell B - June 1, 2018 at 11:01 am
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Shell B - June 2, 2018 at 10:53 am
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by KevinM1 - May 31, 2018 at 9:40 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Shell B - June 2, 2018 at 4:40 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Foxaèr - June 2, 2018 at 7:13 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by brewer - June 2, 2018 at 7:17 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Foxaèr - June 2, 2018 at 7:19 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Shell B - June 2, 2018 at 7:24 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by brewer - June 2, 2018 at 7:27 pm
RE: My Favorite Personality Test So Far - by Shell B - June 2, 2018 at 7:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avoidant Personality Disorder Ahriman 12 997 October 20, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Of my usernames so far Foxaèr 11 557 June 12, 2021 at 11:06 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  2019 has sucked a fat one so far SteelCurtain 11 1425 February 19, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Transitioning test runs... Gawdzilla Sama 21 1125 November 2, 2018 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2421 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Test for Youngsters brewer 14 1491 April 14, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Personality Test Catholic_Lady 110 12094 January 21, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Political Test account_inactive 179 14842 November 24, 2016 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Neurodiverse/Neurotypical test. Edwardo Piet 70 10066 September 15, 2016 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  How far does your open-mindness go? rado84 22 2591 August 12, 2016 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: brewer