Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Done, Yanks!!
RE: Well Done, Yanks!!
The weird thing is I was actually following the quarter-finals for a bit, mainly because England’s team got to stream their game at Glastonbury and I found out about that when I had to do my big write-up about this year’s festival for Anglotopia. Sadly, it did not come home. After two consecutive 3-0 games, they came in fourth place.

Yeah, it’s worth noting that a lot of what I know about soccer (besides the rudiments of the sport) came from researching to prepare for the Deep Hurting Project review of United Passions. Well, that and some small bits I learned last year because the Gallagher Brothers’ feud touched upon their hopes for the chances of the English men’s team in the World Cup. Awkwardly, I was forced to admit that Liam actually had a legit point when he said that fourth place was actually great because they hadn’t gone that far since 1990.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Messages In This Thread
Well Done, Yanks!! - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 7, 2019 at 3:03 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by Cod - July 7, 2019 at 3:20 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by Brian37 - July 7, 2019 at 3:31 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by brewer - July 7, 2019 at 6:52 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 7, 2019 at 6:57 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by Brian37 - July 7, 2019 at 7:07 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by Rev. Rye - July 7, 2019 at 7:23 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by Cod - July 8, 2019 at 4:30 am
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by AFTT47 - July 8, 2019 at 9:18 pm
RE: Well Done, Yanks!! - by Fireball - July 8, 2019 at 10:31 pm