Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane
New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane
Based on the orange turd's "Sharpiegate". 

Not sure what would be in it, but you could call it either "The Sharpie", or the "Hurricane".

"The Sharpie"

Black and tan with vodka and squid ink. An aside, true story. When I was in Japan while married, my wife's mother served me up squid, I mean a tiny inch of one covered in dark ink and expected me to eat it, which I did. OH MY FUCKING THOR DID I WANT TO THROW UP. 

"The Hurricane"

Before you drink it you have to do that baseball bat thing where you put your head on the base of the bat and run around it and get dizzy.

Moonshine, unregulated. 6 gallons in a 5 oz glass.

Add your concoctions too.

Messages In This Thread
New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane - by Brian37 - October 15, 2019 at 7:30 pm
RE: New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane - by chimp3 - October 15, 2019 at 8:08 pm
RE: New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane - by Rhizomorph13 - October 21, 2019 at 11:13 am
RE: New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane - by no one - October 21, 2019 at 11:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I am, Roast Me Like a Hurricane Brian37 33 2880 September 24, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama