Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here I am, Roast Me Like a Hurricane
Here I am, Roast Me Like a Hurricane
Be non Jewish, be Gentile.... On me Brian37
RE: Here I am, Roast Me Like a Hurricane
You have an unhealthy obsession with ABBA, which is made worse by the fact that it’s not possible to have a healthy obsession with ABBA.
(September 14, 2018 at 7:52 pm)Tiberius Wrote: You have an unhealthy obsession with ABBA, which is made worse by the fact that it’s not possible to have a healthy obsession with ABBA.

Yea well, you have cooties!
Did you know that in the book the Captain received an 8-track tape of that ABBA album, not a vinyl like in the movie? Still in the original shrink-wrap.
Brian37: "Dude! If ABBA's songs were that good in English, imagine how they sound in Swedish!"
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Omg fucking Trump, amirite!? WHY IS HE A BIG STUPID CHEETO!?!? (And other Trump related babble that has nothing to do with the thread Wink )
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 14, 2018 at 8:09 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Did you know that in the book the Captain received an 8-track tape of that ABBA album, not a vinyl like in the movie? Still in the original shrink-wrap.

What, like in "The Captain and Tennille"? They were in a movie?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

You learned all your arguments phonetically.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 14, 2018 at 9:04 pm)Losty Wrote: Omg fucking Trump, amirite!? WHY IS HE A BIG STUPID CHEETO!?!? (And other Trump related babble that has nothing to do with the thread Wink )

Not me, I love the guy. Angel
Lowry pretty much nailed it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New bar drink..... Sharpie/Hurricane Brian37 3 220 October 21, 2019 at 11:41 am
Last Post: no one
  Atheist Forum Roast: Khemikalcs The Grand Nudger 28 1961 September 23, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Atheist Forum Roast: Shell B Shell B 34 2184 September 18, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: possibletarian
  Ann Coulter gets it at Rob Lowe Roast Brian37 25 2264 September 7, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37