Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution!
RE: Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution!
So, we have a thread titled, "Why science tries to separate the beginning from evolution." Okay, sounds interesting. I mean, I have a pretty good idea why these are regarded as separate things, but I click it because I'm curious and want to see what this person has to say.

Uh ... <scratches head> ... yeah, it turns out that he had absolutely nothing to say in line with what the title promised. Literally nothing. Instead there is this wild-eyed fantasy story with zero connection to science, to anything that even resembles science. And it gets worse, for it also doesn't have any intelligible connection to the theory evolution—or even to "theory" as understood in science. This benighted claptrap extends the meaning of "wrong" to a degree that I have never encountered before. Honestly, not even Answers in Genesis gets evolution or science this wrong (which had set the bar for "wrong," until now).

What a fucking disappointment.

Anyway, let's try to resurrect this possibly otherwise interesting point. Why in science do we separate "the beginning" from the theory of evolution?

(May 3, 2020 at 4:26 am)Nomad Wrote: Religions don't like science because ...

False. Even if you modify that to say, "Religious people don't like science," it would still be false.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution! - by JohnMBauer - May 23, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Re-Beginning Of Fossil Fuels BrianSoddingBoru4 8 850 November 16, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Science of Why We Don’t Believe Science FifthElement 23 7807 June 25, 2013 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Science might have found why some people are gay. Gooders1002 9 3682 December 15, 2012 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Science Laughs: Science Comedian Brian Malow orogenicman 4 4293 December 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Lethe