Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep removed from board of Christian charity
Rep removed from board of Christian charity
Due to his comments about AOC

Quote:A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.

The organization asked Yoho for his resignation on Friday. In its statement, the group said the decision was taken to reaffirm “our commitment to coming alongside women and people of color, nationally and globally, as they continue to lead us to a more racially inclusive and equitable world.”

Messages In This Thread
Rep removed from board of Christian charity - by Foxaèr - July 27, 2020 at 10:27 am
RE: Rep removed from board of Christian charity - by Drich - August 3, 2020 at 11:27 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Children removed from Jewish sect's jungle compound in Mexico zebo-the-fat 3 635 September 30, 2022 at 5:12 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  I actually think the school board got this right Minimalist 3 1172 November 14, 2014 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Parts of the Bible theists on this board ignore Rampant.A.I. 23 7645 June 8, 2014 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Religious excuses for negligence removed! theVOID 14 3985 March 12, 2011 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Zenith