Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am currently recovering from transgender surgeries. Ask me anything.
RE: I am currently recovering from transgender surgeries. Ask me anything.
(July 28, 2020 at 9:11 pm)TaraJo Wrote:
(July 28, 2020 at 8:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Are you having any post-operative complications?

Boru

Not too much.  Just a decent amount of pain that's making it difficult to walk around (and when I do walk around, it's usually bow legged).  I might have a minor dehiscence around my perineum, but it's very small and the surgeon says that it's very common; just keep putting bacitracin on it and keep it clean.  

Some of the facial work has left certain parts of my face feeling a bit numb.  My head, where I had brow contouring and scalp advance is a bit numb, which makes washing my hair difficult.  

Bigger boobs take a little getting used to, but I like the way they look.
I had to have a bilateral mastectomy in 2009 followed by reconstruction.  Since I was always rather lacking in the breast department, it was definitely an adjustment for me and still seems a little strange sometimes.  I actually had to argue a bit with the plastic surgeon because he was wanting me to go larger than I was comfortable with.  After all these years the implants are still soft and in clothes look pretty natural...if not like I am an old broad with perky young boobs.  At least you got to keep your nipples...mine are just a memory.  

I hope your recovery is swift and your discomfort manageable.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am currently recovering from transgender surgeries. Ask me anything. - by arewethereyet - July 28, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Why are transgender people more likely to commit suicide? onlinebiker 96 6063 March 25, 2024 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Does anyone know anything? MR. Macabre 666 4 341 September 2, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable