Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know anything?
Does anyone know anything?
I've only been on this atheist forum for a few weeks now, but was "talking" back and forth with a fellow member by the name AkiraTheViking. He's a fellow metal head, so we have some common interests.
He'd posted on this forum about the trouble he was having with his older brother assaulting him, as well as their mother. He's mentioned being bullied in the past, and apparently it got so bad that his family was supposed to go before a judge for some help. Well, that got delayed, again, and he's said that he didn't know what to do.
Has anyone heard/read anything from him in the past 2 weeks? I really hope that nothing serious has happened, he seemed like a very cool young man, and I'd hate to think what might have happened.
I wish there was some way of contacting him, I've tried to check in with him, but haven't gotten any response.
Is there anything that can be done?
RE: Does anyone know anything?
Nothing.

I hope he's okay.

He does have a habit of not posting for extended periods, though.
Dying to live, living to die.
What Valk said - he's around a while, then gone for a while. It's not unusual.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Maybe The Viking found his soulmate, and they are in the mosh pit of love.
Tautologies are known. Consciousness is known. Nothing else is known absolutely.
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Epicurus Wrote:The greatest reward of righteousness is peace of mind.

Epicurus Wrote:Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get,

What is terrible is easy to endure

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am currently recovering from transgender surgeries. Ask me anything. TaraJo 27 2060 September 1, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker