Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Don't Have To Do Religion Anymore, If You Don't Want To!
RE: You Don't Have To Do Religion Anymore, If You Don't Want To!
Agricultural burns are subject to federal and state regulations. The aim of those regulations is similar to the aim of residential burn regs - and in point of fact anywhere where ag can burn so can residents. Urban restrictions respect the disparate circumstances between burning in a rural belt and burning in the city center - though...if you want to burn trash, the sop for proper incineration applies the same in both cases, it's simply a matter of scale and proximity. It's a fun aside, but where does it figure into whatever you're trying to express.

I'm struggling to see not only how this would be strange, but how it would be similar to some other example where two very different things, like a knife and an assualt rifle, are asserted to be treated as the same thing...?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Don't Have To Do Religion Anymore, If You Don't Want To! - by The Grand Nudger - June 6, 2021 at 11:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to know WW2 history? Brian37 12 1737 June 13, 2023 at 9:57 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are we not living in the modern era anymore? Quill01 12 1619 April 24, 2022 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Things Xhristards Want To Forget Minimalist 2 357 June 3, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist