Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 2:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake
RE: A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake
(August 2, 2021 at 6:35 am)brewer Wrote: https://garlicdelight.com/silken-tofu-ch...ke/#recipe

Tofu is one of those things that people can’t seem to stop lying about.

-‘It tastes just like [whatever actual food they’re trying to pass it off as]!’

-‘You won’t be able to tell the difference!’ (A man whose taste buds have been atrophied by a wasp plasma leak could tell the difference.)

-‘It’s better for you!’ (Not if I can’t gag it down it isn’t.)

-‘It’s a great source of protein!’ (Same objection.)

And on and on. Don’t serve me a textured soybean patty on a bun and call it ‘a hamburger’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake - by zwanzig - July 31, 2021 at 3:28 pm
RE: A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake - by zwanzig - July 31, 2021 at 4:36 pm
RE: A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake - by brewer - July 31, 2021 at 6:30 pm
RE: A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake - by brewer - August 2, 2021 at 6:35 am
RE: A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - August 2, 2021 at 6:59 am
RE: A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake - by brewer - August 2, 2021 at 7:13 am
RE: A Healthy Alternative to Birthday Cake - by zwanzig - August 2, 2021 at 7:32 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does trying to live healthy make sense considering an imminent bird flu outbreak? FlatAssembler 92 9977 August 26, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire