Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can America ever truly pay for its sins?
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins?
(December 8, 2021 at 11:25 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: That's about as clear as any response could be. You're not interested in the fact that you've been laundering crises manufactured by great replacement nuts.

They tell you this shit, and you believe that what they say is true.

I haven't laundered anything, least of all the "great replacement nuts". You tried to expand the definition of white supremacy to include things that aren't necessarily white supremacy. This is your list of five:

(December 8, 2021 at 11:25 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Discrimination. The white man is being reverse racism-d
Rights abrogation. The white mans rights and protections are being eroded, his wealth transferred to non whites.
Stigmatization and the denial of pride. The country is being slandered.
Loss of self esteem. The white man is being villainized.
Racial Elimination. The white man is being breed out.

We can go over them again in great detail, I doubt I'll convince you, this is mainly for other readers, so:

1. Discrimination. The white man is being reverse racism-d

This one is pretty much a fact, just as there is white on black discrimination, there is black on white discrimination. But even if there wasn't a single case of this happening for a whole year, it wouldn't prove that the person making this claim is racist or a white supremacist. People can be wrong about stuff. Context matters, if Richard Spencer or his ilk are bring it up then yeah, it's a safe bet that this is an agenda-driven statement. If random Joe says it, it might not be. Context. Context. Context.

2. Rights abrogation. The white mans rights and protections are being eroded, his wealth transferred to non whites

This is often exaggerated, obviously you can extend most types of rights (especially negative rights or negative liberty) to as many people as you want. But there are calls for reparations.

What do you think reparations are in practice? It is a net transfer, through taxation (which is theft by the way), from whites to blacks. This isn't racist to point out, it's just math, not understanding this makes you financially illiterate. The government doesn't make any money of their own, they can only print it (which dilutes the value of your own money) or tax people for it. Now, sure there are some details to go over. Obviously, if you're not earning income then you don't pay it and if you're a high-earning black man you might actually get less money in reparations than you paid in taxes. And it would be the government committing this net transfer of wealth, so it would be stupid to hate black people for it even if it did happen.

I'm sure white supremacists will oppose it because they're going to oppose anything to do with non-whites, but opposing reparations isn't an inherently racist or white supremacist stance.

If you still oppose this, then feel free to show me the numbers. In your view, how many people would get paid reparations and what amount? It is all black people at 100k? 10% of them at 10k? Gimme your numbers. We can then calculate what the tax budern is as we know what the total population is.

3. Stigmatization and the denial of pride. The country is being slandered.

This is a fact and it's not white supremacist. The claim that the US is being criticized unfairly says absolutely nothing about race. Both racists and non-racists can believe this statement to be true.

Keep in mind that many blacks also oppose the woke talking points and it's not just a few of them.

4. Loss of self esteem. The white man is being villainized.

This again is a fact, I'm not claiming to know to what extent this is happening but I've seen it multiple times to know this isn't an isolated event. I know for a fact that you can use racial slurs without getting banned on PZ Myers' blog for example, just as long as the racial slur is directed to whites. I know it's common for various authors and academics to go on tirades about whites that wouldn't be tolerated if they were directed against any other group.

And you wonder why I want nothing to do with the woke crowd?

5. Racial Elimination. The white man is being breed out.

I've so many versions of this that you're going to have to be more specific.

I don't find any of them to have merit but I'm not going to attribute racist intent to what might simply be stupidity and bogus demographic growth models that assume present trends to continue indefinitely.

If they're claiming that there's a plot by black people to outbreed white people, then yeah that's both stupid and racist, no question about it.

If they're claiming that world elites are trying to get rid of whites, that's a wild conspiracy theory, but it might be coming from stupidity rather than racism. Probably both, but it depends on exactly how the person feels about non-whites.

If it's just demographic projections it might not have a malicious intent. Personally, I know predictions become less and less reliable the more decades you try to predict what will happen, so there you go, an argument you can use without calling people racist.

Quote:Will using whatever word you prefer stop them from disenfranchising those people they believe are taking over their country, people with no legitimate claim to political office or representation?

You're going to have to explain this one to me because I don't see the evidence of blacks being disenfrachised. Is there discrimination sure, with 330M people there's bound to be some, but it goes both ways and blacks have the same rights now. If anything there's probably a lot of positive discrimination because Americans are scared to death of being called racists.

It's getting to a point where the media just makes stuff up.

Was Derek Chauvin a racist or just a violent bully?

Messages In This Thread
Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by T.J. - December 4, 2021 at 7:42 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Jehanne - December 4, 2021 at 8:26 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Fireball - December 4, 2021 at 9:53 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by AFTT47 - December 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by brewer - December 4, 2021 at 9:59 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Foxaèr - December 4, 2021 at 10:09 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by onlinebiker - December 4, 2021 at 11:20 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by T.J. - December 5, 2021 at 7:44 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by brewer - December 5, 2021 at 9:38 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 5, 2021 at 9:09 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ravenshire - December 11, 2021 at 5:22 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Brian37 - December 6, 2021 at 12:36 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ranjr - December 6, 2021 at 1:43 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Jehanne - December 6, 2021 at 10:34 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Fireball - December 6, 2021 at 11:02 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Jehanne - December 6, 2021 at 11:27 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 7, 2021 at 6:44 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by albatross - December 7, 2021 at 9:25 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 7, 2021 at 9:36 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Angrboda - December 7, 2021 at 10:02 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by albatross - December 7, 2021 at 9:59 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 7, 2021 at 10:28 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Angrboda - December 7, 2021 at 10:39 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 7, 2021 at 8:33 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 9:16 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 11:20 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 1:26 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 2:43 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 4:12 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 4:41 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 5:22 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 5:41 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 6:04 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 7:32 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 7:47 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 9:13 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 8:58 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 9:44 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 10:05 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 10:17 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 10:59 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 11:11 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 9, 2021 at 12:07 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 9, 2021 at 12:18 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 8:55 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Belacqua - December 10, 2021 at 9:24 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 10, 2021 at 9:43 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 2:02 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 10, 2021 at 9:23 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 10, 2021 at 9:56 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Aegon - December 10, 2021 at 12:37 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 2:36 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 3:03 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Spongebob - January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Spongebob - January 10, 2022 at 1:46 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Spongebob - January 10, 2022 at 3:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3948 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7599 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can Japan Ever Truly Pay for it' s Sins? onlinebiker 29 1196 December 7, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3144 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1155 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3883 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 842 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1149 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4875 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2369 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants