Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You All Got Trolled...or "The Greatest April Fool of All Time"
RE: You All Got Trolled...or "The Greatest April Fool of All Time"
(April 2, 2012 at 1:27 pm)aleialoura Wrote: There you go slinging vague, bitchy mud again... why do you act like that, Shell? It's unbecoming. It really is.

Really? You do realize that, being that I am LMA, I had access to her inbox? I can be less vague. Hang on a tic, hypocrite.

Alei Wrote:I have had the same kinds of problems with Shell. Just ignore her. Anyone who speaks the truth against her is deemed a drama queen. She practically called me a whore one day because I'm an exotic dancer. She's a jealous person, but unworthy of her own thread. Besides, she is the owner of the site's little girlfriend, so nothing will be accomplished. Just know that you're not the only person here who knows the deal. Most of the people who have commented on that thread have had private conversations with me, where they admit to disliking her, but none will admit to that in public.

Mind taking the sense of self-importance down a notch there, Alei? "Oh my god! You are like so mean and I will never stoop to that level!" *quickly shoots off a PM bitching about Shell*

Fuck you, alei.
(April 2, 2012 at 1:30 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: All right, I've reached the end of my tolerance of this.

Knock it off, both of you. This started over a misunderstanding and it's gone on long enough.

Summer, you know I love ya lady, but I have put up with the "snide comment" "pretends she is above snide comment" bullshit with this cow for months. I don't have to put up with it at all. Mod or no mod, mature or immature, she started it, perpetuated it and I'm not dealing with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You All Got Trolled...or "The Greatest April Fool of All Time" - by Shell B - April 2, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The AF moderator team just got Luckie. Jackalope 58 13406 June 20, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  April Fools 2013 Tiberius 13 6641 April 2, 2013 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  April Fools Tiberius 13 4078 April 4, 2010 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B